Rental Property In France Tags

Thursday 27 March 2008

Special Offer - Half Price Listings + BONUS


For a limited time we're offering owners of French properties for rent a chance to list their place for one year at half price!

Contact me asking for your bronze, silver or gold submission form before the end of April 2008 and I will give you your second year absolutely FREE!!!!!

That's right, half price for one year and FREE for the second year.

That's TWO YEARS advertising from as little as £24.99GBP

Drop me a mail from the contact page and ask for your 50% OFFER Bronze (£24.99GBP), Silver (£34.99GBP) or Gold (£44.99GBP) listing submission form today!

Don't delay, I might change my mind tomorrow! :O)

Check out Lets Rent Property In France for French long term lets and Holiday gites in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment