Rental Property In France Tags

Monday 25 August 2008

Advertise Your Winter Accommodation, Lodge, Cabin or Gite in France for FREE!


Winter Lets - Ski Lodges - Alpine Cabins - Snowboarding Holiday Accommodation
Advertise your rental property in France free for one year...

I know we're still only in the summer season but now is the time people around the world are beginning to look for winter accommodation either long term or for a ski or snowboarding holiday in France.

If you own a property in a winter resort in France and would like to advertise it free for a year to the thousands of visitors we get each month then follow this link: Advertise Winter Lets, Ski Lodges, Gites & Cabins In France FREE

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along . I thought i would leave my first comment . , I have enjoyed reading. Nice Blog , I will keep visiting.....

    ReplyDelete