Rental Property In France Tags

Saturday 30 August 2008

Testimonial

Just got this testimonial in from a delightful lady who has some of her rental properties listed on the main site with more to come soon, I'm just working on some new listings for her.

"I feel I must congratulate Steve on the way he runs this site. I have far and away more enquiries from this long-let site than any other I subscribe to.

Steve himself is patient and long-suffering when dealing with my additions and changes, managing my confusion with kindness and humour.

What I love is that the service offered is totally personal - refreshing in this time of conglomerates. I think conglomerates is the right word...

Thanks for everything,"

Angela Simmons.
La Petite Pommeraie
One of the Basse Pommeraie Lets in the Charente Maritime. (more soon)

I have to admit to it bringing a small lump to my throat, to get an email like that makes all the hard work, late nights and hissy fits when code breaks or doesn't look right in IE, totally worthwhile.


In return I'd like to thank Angela very much for not only her kind words but also to thank her for supporting LetsRent in the first year and continuing to support us as we near the start of our second year.

The site has seen some amazing growth and I am constantly developing new ideas and promotional tools to one day achieve my goal of it being the number 1 site for long term lets and holiday gites in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment